Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome All!!!

Hey, everyone I am Andrianna. I am so looking forward in continuing my blogging and I welcome everyone to follow and read. I am a sports fanatic and hope with all my heart to get the female athlete of the year award. Books are a great passion of mine I really enjoy fantasy books one of my favourite book series is the immortals series by Alyson Noel. Family is a big part of my life and could not live without their love and support. I would really appreciate if you left comments or questions and I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks so much for reading my blog come back again and see what has changed!!

9 comments:

MattM said...

Leaving a comment....
First person to comment wooooot!

BreahD said...

Hey Andrianna

Your blog sounds very good, and I think that your language is clever. :)

Farewinds -Bree-

Karran said...

You sound really nice! It sounds like you do a lot of reading, do you dislike any books? Can't wait to read your new post!!!
Karran

Andrianna said...

Lol alright there isn't really any books I totally dislike but the series Ink series by Cornelia Funk was fairly tedious to read.
-Andrianna-

Sam V said...

So I see your looking forward to continuing our blogging. What is the part you like most about it? Can't wait to hear more! Your blog is awesome. :)
PS. Thanks for the comment on my "We Are Equals" post.
-Sam

BrandonM said...

Well, I really hope you win the female athlete of the but of course im going for the male athlete and I don't have as hard of a year because michael is now gone and it feels GREAT!

jumanh said...

Hey Im Jumanh from miss p's class I also like to play sports. What's your favourite sport? Good luck on winning the award. Please come check out my welcome blog and comment thanks .

Andrianna said...

I really enjoy soccer how about you what is your favourite sport thanks for checking out my blog!

Tara said...

hi andriana it was really cool how you mentioned your family. I love mine too but they can get on my nerves. Anyways you asked a few questions on my blog and well ive got your answers. Just visit my site and go to Hello#2 and youll find your answer.

-r8a Tara